Otaku Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Otaku Paradise!

HomeLatest imageswww.T3chnoBabblRegisterLog in

Canaan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuu
Juggernaut
Juggernaut
Ryuu

Canaan Empty
PostSubject: Canaan   Canaan EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Canaan

Canaan 12600712

Canaan is a 13 episode, Action, mystery, supernatural anime. Two years ago, Shibuya was wiped out by a biological terrorist attack which made use of the lethal Ua virus. Maria Osawa is one of the few survivors of the attack however she suffers from partial amnesia. When on a trip to Shanghai as a camerawoman to investigate the events of Shibuya, she is reunited with a girl called Canaan – A skilled assassin with the gift of synesthesia, allowing her to make use of all five of her senses, to their maximum potential, in perfect unison. She strives to protect Maria to the point of prioritizing her safety over that of herself, or her mission, and ruthlessly killing any one she deems to be a threat to Maria. As they try to unravel the mystery of Shibuya, a series of unfortunate and life threatening events unfold.

Canaan Largea14

What can I say? I loved this anime. I loved the original story; I’ve never come across an assassin with synesthesia before! And the visuals in this anime are stunning! The fast paced fights and gun scenes are incredible and beautiful to watch, this anime is very easy on the eyes. Even among the killing and shooting and emotional goodbyes, there is a hint of comedy, especially behind Yun-Yun’s character. I found myself becoming emotionally attached to several characters and eagerly awaiting the next episode.

Canaan 1092312

The plot however can become quite confusing if you’re not paying close attention, and even then I still found myself slightly struggling to keep up with the story, but none the less, I was able to, and even you can’t fully understand, the epic gun fights will more than make up for it (especially the final fight scene between Canaan and Alphard....truly epic)

Canaan Largea15

I really do recommend this anime to ANYONE who likes fast paced action or an interesting story. This anime has a wonderful ending and a unique touch. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did!

Canaan 2rhqpg11
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Juggernaut
Juggernaut
Maikeru

Canaan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canaan   Canaan EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:51 pm

Nice ^_^

I'm still halfway through it.

Its on my harddrive, but then again so are another 1,000 anime's xD
I'll finish it soon...