Otaku Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Otaku Paradise!

HomeLatest imageswww.T3chnoBabblRegisterLog in

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxi
Fledgling
Fledgling
Maxi

PostSubject: avatar review   avatar review EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:33 pm

James Cameron’s Avatar is a extraordinary come back from the director of the terminator and aliens movies. This is set to be his last movie. Avatar 12 years in the making and all the hard work has paid of as the movie hit the big screen in 3D on December 17th 2009. Nominated for 4 golden globes it looks to be 1 of the best movies of the decade.

It is a mix between love and sci-fi as the main character Jake Sully (Sam Worthington) a paraplegic marine who is given a chance to use an Avatar identity to infiltrate the Navi the natives of Pandora. He splits his life between to very different cultures and decides to fight back against colonel Quaritch who uses ruthless and despicable methods against the navi.

With award wining performances from Sigourney Weaver and Zoe Saldana as netyiri as the movie is on for 2 h 42min u will feel like the movie storms through to the ending leaving u both amazed at the great 3D imagery and great acting from all the actors and actresses

Best seen in 3D but ultimately a great movie no matter if u see it in 3D or 2D and some scenes of the movie get your heart racing and is a very enjoyable experience.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

]avatar review Avatar-Movie
Back to top Go down
Maikeru
Juggernaut
Juggernaut
Maikeru

PostSubject: Re: avatar review   avatar review EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:09 pm

I havnt seen it or anything... but I still think they look ugly D=
Back to top Go down
Garreh
Innocent
Innocent
Garreh

PostSubject: Re: avatar review   avatar review EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm

i've actually heard mixed reviews of this film but not personally seen it so can't say much. from the trailers and reviews i've seen on the most people talk about the the visuals being stunningly beautiful and the fact that it keeps you gripped as your just in awe the entire time, especially in 3D. however i've heard the plot isn't really that solid. and from the adverts im gonna accuse it of being a bit fecking stupid.

IMO...the guy that they get to infiltrate the natives starts to like them and then realise that the humans are in fact the bad guys (big shock there) he then gains their trust and helps revolt against the humans??(i think) however.... what happens to his real body, the human one, i thought that was in some sort of sleep while he controlled the body with thoughts and mind power. so why don't the humans just unplug him from the avatar, revolt isntantly if not halted then slowed....

i could be completely wrong here.... but yeah people who have seen it let me know if im way off please.
Back to top Go down
gloriashern
Fledgling
Fledgling

PostSubject: Re: avatar review   avatar review EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 1:17 am

Such a great Movie i watch it at (Link Removed)

Last edited by Dylann on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Link not supported by the site or term and condidtons. :Admin -Dylann:)
Back to top Go down
http://only-your-movies.blogspot.com
Felxion
Social Networking Staff
Social Networking Staff
Felxion

PostSubject: Re: avatar review   avatar review EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 6:44 am

This movie is amazing!

I watched it in 3D on 16th December and paid extra to watch it the day before and I'm glad I did! The movie is amazing... the 3D technology mixed with the beautiful animation makes it just perfect.

I am disappointed however that the blu-ray release is not in 3D. I mean, I do not have a 3D TV but for a movie that was so amazing in 3D and the fact that the video game is available in 3D it's just so disappointing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otaku-paradise.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: avatar review   avatar review Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1