Otaku Paradise!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Otaku Paradise!

HomeLatest imageswww.T3chnoBabblRegisterLog in

New Forum Logo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Felxion
Social Networking Staff
Social Networking Staff
Felxion

New Forum Logo Empty
PostSubject: New Forum Logo   New Forum Logo EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 6:34 pm

Hey guys,

I have created this new forum logo.

This is not the final logo... This is just a tester and if people like it, well it will stay.

I was going for a blend in look with it so there is no graphics at the edge of the screen to show that the picture is 'boxed' and therefore makes it look as if the graphics are just 'floating' at the top, so to speak.

I have made two of these and will post it here and I am willing to change the forum logo to whichever one if you want to see what it looks like on top of the forum rather than in this post.

The references I made was to vary the kind of thing that this forum covers. I could of added a famous person from a random band but I though I'd just leave bands and music from the picture.

- The Big Daddy from Bioshock is to show that the forum is into gaming which has an age rating of 18+.
- Nika from Guild Wars is to show that the forum covers MMORPG's and obviously Guild Wars.
- Master Chief from the Halo games is to show that the forum is into things that are not just on the computer but also other things like games consoles and xbox 360's.
- Hatsune Miku from well nothing really, this is used (as in the old logo) to show that we cover anime.
- The Font is from Death Note which is also a reference to anime.

The thing about this picture I thought was missing is more references to anime as there is only one character which relates to anime and the rest to games. Because of this I used the font from Death Note but I still feel some anime is missing however I just ignored this feeling as I don't know where to fit in an anime character or even which anime character to use. I'm free to opinions if you have to ideas.

This is the first picture I made which is very simplistic but I do like it for that reason.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the next picture I made after reviewing the first one and realised it was looking rather basic.

Next is the same picture as the second however while writing this post I found a better (In my opinion) if Nika and swapped it around but let me know what you think.

Ok after showing Maikeru he has given me some suggestions and I have made this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.otaku-paradise.com
Dylann
Administrator
Administrator
Dylann

New Forum Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Logo   New Forum Logo EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:27 am

The Last 2 were had to pick between...the decider was Mio Razz
Back to top Go down
Felxion
Social Networking Staff
Social Networking Staff
Felxion

New Forum Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Logo   New Forum Logo EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 am

Lol Razz Yeh I prefer the last one. Razz Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dylann
Administrator
Administrator
Dylann

New Forum Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Logo   New Forum Logo EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:30 pm

Yeah i'd totally be picking the last one cause it has a bit of everything, thanks again the design of the new banner is bril
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forum Logo Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forum Logo   New Forum Logo Empty

Back to top Go down

New Forum Logo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Otaku Paradise! :: Site Support :: Site Enhancements & Feedback-
Jump to: